- Microsoft’s Revocation of the Verisign Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority – G5 Root Certificate
- VirusTotal and Airlock Digital Join Forces to Strengthen Cybersecurity Capabilities
- Airlock v5.1 & v5.0.9 Availability
- Risky Business – Is the Kernel a Security Boundary?
- Risky Business – Why Microsoft’s Smart Application Control is very strange
- Risky Business – VSTO Office Files
- Make phishing great again. VSTO office files are the new macro nightmare?
- Risky Biz Soap Box: Why Allowlisting is Ready for Prime Time
- Preventing Ransomware and Zero Days Using an Overlooked Basic Security Control
- Opinion: Why the Information Security Manual (ISM) Control ‘1471’ isn’t practical for allowlisting at scale
Be the first to get the latest news, updates and exclusive offers.